intake paperwork

Get A Jump Start on your first counseling session.

If you are a new client at the First West Counseling Center, we ask that you print this paperwork for every person who will be a part of the counseling process. We ask for anyone over the age of 18 to fill out the Adult Personal History form and we ask for a parent or guardian to fill out the Minor Personal History form. Please bring all completed and printed paperwork to your appointment.

First West Counseling Center

212 Cypress Street
West Monroe, LA 71291